Integration of Sepsis Alert Team
Instructions: First Clinical Course: Week 3 Assignment
This assignment builds on prior nursing knowledge from core as well as discipline specific courses. The purpose of this assignment is to gather evidence from current literature and apply it to practice. For the first assignment, you will identify a nursing concern and provide the reader with an overview of first, what evidence based practice (EBP) is and then lead into an introduction of the identified nursing concern. Once the identified nursing concern is discussed, present the reader with a quantitative research question in the PICOT format. PICOT stands for (P) Population, (I) Intervention, (C) Comparison, (O) Outcome, and (T) Time. Lastly, you will identify and discuss a theory that supports your chosen topic.
- Overview of Evidence-based Practice (EBP)
- Define Evidence-based Practice
- How does EBP contribute to nursing
- How will EBP affect change in the future of nursing
- Identification of Nursing Concern
- Describe the selected nursing concern
- Who is impacted by this concern
- Identify your proposed solution to the concern
- Identify the purpose statement
- PICOT question
- Develop a PICOT (quantitative) question related to your chosen topic
- Breakdown the PICOT question into the respective parts
- Identify the theoretical framework that will be used for the proposal
- Discuss how it applies to the chosen topic
- Include title page in 6th edition APA format
- Include reference page in 6th edition APA format
- Page limits 5-8 pages (not including title and reference pages)
- A minimum of 4 scholarly references must be used
- Utilize correct grammar, spelling, word usage, and punctuation.
- Points: 150 total points
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies