The Entirely New Lincoln MKX
The Entirely New Lincoln MKX
- In the advertisement of The Entirely New Lincoln MKX, the segmentation is divided into
- On the first page, the new design of the sub-urban vehicle is set on a black backdrop with the headlights in full fore.
- The sidewalk is characterized by lampshades with the background a depiction of clear night skies. The black color of the automobile is tandem with the entire advertisement display.
- In the second segment, the foreground displays a dark depiction of a fallen tree in the middle of extended lampshades from the first segment. In the background, a depiction of an urban setting whilst at night with lighted display can be seen complementing the entire advertisement in comparison to the first segment.
- The accompanied words from the first segment state, “Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.” In the second segment of the advertisement, the words depicted state, “The feeling stays with you.”
- The critical delivery and invoked self-analysis
technique of The Entirely New
Lincoln MKX advertisement is responsible for the success in delivery
of the message.
- The choice of texts in the advertisement is responsible for invoking of critical analysis of the product’s intention. With the first segment stating that there is enough delivery of the company’s automobile, the target is shifted to the consumer.
- It delivers on the expected angle and vision of creating the calm attitude and sporty feel towards the new automobile design. It is backed by the presentation of the car with bold black background and the ambience of the lampshades.
- The approach as a consumer is thus refined into viewing the vehicle as an absolute composed, imposing, and bold product, which does not require much elaboration. The advertisement succeeds in evoking the critical side of the product and therefore causing interest.
- The transition of the image from the first segment to
the second is responsible for communication of the attributes of the
product with relative ease.
- In the second segment, the analytical description of the attributes center on intelligence, dependability, versatility, responsive nature of the consumer to depict the product’s ability without direct comparison.
- It creates a perfect shift from the consumer towards the product. By stating that there is
- A connection between the delivery of control and
comfort, the image and text infuse a successful legacy on the consumer.
- There is an element of assurance of the capabilities, with subtle reference on the available automobile dimensions. It sets it apart from others in the market.
- The imaging and text are related with enabled communication of the consumer as well as the required changes provided.
- The critical aspect of the advertisement is left with
the consumer, especially in relation to the image and text of the second
- When the image states that the feeling is left with you, there is a slight disconnect with the depiction of a tree by the side of the extended distance of lampshades.
- The calm nature of the urban setting in the background creates an assurance and communicates of serenity towards the target market.
- In turn, the advertisement achieves its objective of
communicating with ideal consumers who are mature and respective of their
choices when dealing with automobiles.
- The target market has to be informed while knowledgeable on their requirements of the products. The connection between the company’s objectives is thus imprinted into the critical thought of the consumers, leaving a legacy and conviction.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies