- Which crimes, as an individual, do you feel are highly prevalent towards you and in your neighborhood?
- In essence, do you think that our country has become safer than in the past?
- Do you think that the local community has become dangerous than it was the last three years?
- Does the presence of additional police officers in the country, and more so in your community enhance the security level of your neighborhood? (Sudbury, 2014).
- Have you been a victim of any form of crime? What was the criminal activity perpetuated against you, and what was the response from the police and other authorities?
- Do you report crimes propagated against you or those that you have witnessed?
- If your response was YES to question 5, how would you rate the response and service quality of the police department in your local community to the crime (on a scale of 1-10)
- Do you think that the breakdown in familial values in communities, criminal gangs amongst the youth, unemployment, antisocial behavior and the high prevalence of illegal immigration play a role in the rise of criminal activities in your community and country? (select items in terms of preference levels) (Cronkhite, 2013).
- What are the three primary things that you feel the local authorities and national government should concentrate on, to deal with the problem of insecurity in your neighborhood and the country in general?
- What are your primary views on security over the past decade in your country and what decisive actions should be undertaken to solve crime in your neighborhood and the country as a whole?
Cronkhite, C. L. (2013). Law enforcement and justice administration: Strategies for the 21st century. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Sudbury, J. (2014). Global lockdown: Race, gender, and the prison-industrial complex. Routledge
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies