The proposal will focus on the growing inefficiencies in the allocation of resources such as labor and funding to the various departments in the organization.
This report is directed at the board of directors in the organization to provide them with an overview of the effects on the unequal and unfavorable practices of distribution of funds and labor to the departments in the organization. The primary objective of this report would be to bring to light the role of the unequal distribution on the achievement of set out goals and objectives in the organization. With equal distribution of funds and allocation of workers and delegation of duties, all departments will be well positioned to achieve set out goals and objectives. In addition, the board should ensure that a new system is devised towards ensuring efficient and effective distribution of resources across teams, units, and departments in the organization.
The distribution of resources such as funding for projects and programs, running of departments has interfered with the efficiency and effectiveness of specific departments in the organization. Lack of adequate funding and biased decision-making that lack inclusivity have impeded the achievement of targets for these departments. This problem is prevalent across all departments given that it arises from the lack of incentives and ability of the management to ensure prioritization of needs and objectives in the organization. Departments such as human resources, information technology, logistics, and production lack adequate and effective capacity to solve problems and meet set out targets and objectives. This has been an impediment towards enhancing profitability, competitive advantage, and optimization of the capabilities of the organization. This can be attributed to the lack of automated business processes and lack of adoption of innovative technologies to enhance execution of duties and tasks in the various departments across the organization.
The solution would be to undertake an employee appraisal to ensure that all employees, managers, and subordinates are efficient and diligent in execution of tasks, responsibilities, and duties assigned to their respective organizational positions. This would pave way towards either dismissal or reshuffling of employees in the organization in areas that are found to be culpable and responsible for the failures experienced in the organization. In addition, there is a need for automation of business processes in the organization to save on costs, conduct evaluations, and decision-making such as distribution of resources.
- Timeframe: it is anticipated that the project can be successfully implemented and successfully adopted within three months
- Goals and Objectives: the primary objectives of this project are to ensure linkages between all departments and business processes for effective decision-making.,
- Stakeholders: stakeholders to be included are suppliers, customers, partners, employees, investors, and financial services providers.
- Risks: they include issues such as costs, ineffectiveness of a new system, and lack of cooperation from stakeholders and possibilities of failure or breach on security parameters.
- Scale of Solution: the scale of the solution will determine its success, costs, and timeframe to be utilized towards its implementation.
- Personnel: all departments will utilize their respective heads and talented employees to enable transition towards a new automated system.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies