HOW CAN EFL (English Foreign Language Classroom) TEACHERS FACILITATE VOCABULARY LEARNING FOR MULTILI
1. Why is this topic relevant?
(Importance of ONLY English Foreign Language Classroom, Importance of Vocabulary for the English language, relevance of multilingualism)
2. Teaching Vocabulary in the EFL (English Foreign Language) classroom
(What is vocabulary, Strategies how the teachers teach vocabulary, varies methods how the students learn vocabulary,
3. Definition Multilingualism
a. Difference between Bilingualism and Multilingualism (definition, explanation and difference)
b. Models of Multilingualism (and their differences. Overview but focusing on ONE model)
c. What makes these learners special?
4. Concrete methods of teaching vocabulary for multilingual learners in the EFL classroom
(Mention and explain methods If necessary examples of methods teachers can use)
(What should vocabulary teaching look like for multilingual leaners?
Answer research question: How can EFL teachers facilitate vocabulary learning for multilingual learners?)
6. List of references
• State research question and topic
• Context of research question
• Theoretical background
• Why is the topic important, interesting, relevant?
• Structure of the paper
• Define relevant terms
• Present important concepts
• Refer to academic context
• Refer to CEF
• Follow an argumentative pattern, present solutions
• Evaluate benefits and challenges
• Assess concepts
• Include current studies
• Include appropriate number of sources
• Link theory to practice
• Answer your question
• Are there still open questions? Address them
• Challenges for EFL classroom
• Embed topic into wider context
NO COPY AND PASTE OR PLAGIARISM (Paper will be checked on plagiarism/also by me due to plagiarism program)
No online sources such as wikipedia or non defined online sources
– Link theory to practice
– Current Studies
– No wikipedia
– No more than two to three online sources
Primarily documents, studies as sources
– Use some of my literature (which I uploaded and is usefull)
– Cite in the text
a) parenthetical citation should be used (i.e. sources are documented in parentheses in the text not in foot-notes or endnotes)
b) the author-date system should be used (i.e. each citation should consist of two parts: the text citations, which provides brief identifying information within the text, and the reference list (list of sources used) which provides full bibliographic information).
–> I uploaded documents on the way the document should be cited!
– List of references
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies